DAI Courses for Parents
DAI Courses for Parents will be next run in autumn 2010 as follows:
Click on the course location to download an application form (WORD format). Alternatively, contact the DAI office and a form can be emailed or posted to you.
Topics covered on these one-day courses will include:
- Understanding Dyslexia.
- Understanding the assessment report.
- Accessing support in school, e.g. learning support, Irish exemption, exam accommodations.
- Practical suggestions for parents and helping with homework.
- Planning for the future – second level and beyond.
- Computers and assistive technology.