Unfortunately due to the recent unexpected snowy weather and in the interest of the safety of the Tutors, Parents and children alike,  we were forced to postpone our Monday night workshop last monday 29th November 2010.  Whilst the bad weather continues a decision on whether we will open next week will be made on Monday around lunchtime.  We will endeavour to contact all parents should we need to postpone again.   Parents can contact us on 086 2309009.