- Understanding the psycho-educational assessment report and its implications for learning.
- Developing reading and comprehension skills across the curriculum.
- Developing vocabulary and writing skills across the curriculum.
- Teaching Maths to students with dyslexia.
- Teaching languages to students with dyslexia.
- Assistive Technology and its benefits.
- Tips for parents on how to support the student.
- Study tips for students.
The complete set of Factsheets is downloadable here Factsheets for Second Level Schools 2013
Factsheet 16 ‘How Parents Can Support the Student with Dyslexia’ may be downloaded by clicking below